Re: warzone2100 bugs?

On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 02:08 +0300, Linas Žvirblis wrote:

> Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > Are you going to be fixing the crash when loading saved games any time
> > soon? I'd really like to be able to play it, but the crashes annoy me to
> > much to really get into it. Can we get a new upstream snapshot please?
> > The revisions that seem relevant are r2149 r2050.
>
> Sorry for this. I will try to do it during weekend. I will notify you,
> if I fail. The least I want to do is to keep packages rotting, but time
> is not my friend right now.

I managed to build QuesoGLC and Warzone2100 SVN 2545. Unfortunately, it
is unbearably slow for me, even in the startup menu screen.

I recommend editing the code to disable the Load/Save options, uploading
that and not updating to the latest SVN until they fix this.

I intend to try a git-bisect to find out where the problem is, but I
probably won't get to that for a few weeks, it would be great if someone
else beat me to it ;)

--
bye,
pabs