Re: Introduction

  Hello all !

Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 04:00:31PM -0400, Barry deFreese wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Goneri asked me to send a mail to the list so I am doing so. :-)

  I probably should do so as well... I was added to the team a few days
ago by Miriam. Currently, my main goal is to finish to package freecol,
a pretty nice GPLed game in the spirit of Civilization (but in Java, so
contrib for now). You might have seen the few SVN commits tonight.

  As I'm a DD, I'll be able to do uploads as well - I'm currently having
a look at vegastrike.

  Cheers !

	Vincent

--