Re: New member of the games team :)

> The one I got back then was from experimental, but iirc, Miriam
> uploaded something after I first poked her, so while I can't say or
> trace when something got changed, there must have been _some_ change.
> But let's stop here. I talked with stale knowledge in my head and you
> reacted with current in yours :)

Ask rmadison (from the devscripts package):
$ rmadison -s unstable,experimental supertux
  supertux |  0.1.3-1.1   |      unstable | source, alpha, amd64, arm, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
  supertux | 0.1.3-1.1+b1 |      unstable | hppa
  supertux | 0.3.0~dfsg-1 |  experimental | source, alpha, amd64, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

[limiting the output to unstable+experimental, but feel free to play
with it withouth -s parameter]

> > Anyway, let's hope the licensing terms will be OK in the future, so
> > that we can add music and sound back. ;-)
>
> Yes, definately. Is there some effort to lobby in this direction,
> already or would it be benificial if I started doing this?

IIRC upstream is aware of licensing issues and will publish data with
appropriate license, possibly DFSG-free.

Cheers,

--
Cyril