Arch: all packages and binary-arch target ...

        Hi!

 This is not limited to our packages but a general problem: Quite some
packages spit out arch:all packages regardless of if only debian/rules
binary-arch was called.  This is a problem for buildd maintenance
because they call this target, and the arch:all packages won't end up in
the .changes file but lie around unreferenced - which can become a major
cleanup woe and disk problem, given the size of some (especially ours)
arch:all packages.

 It would be nice if you could go through the packages you care about if
they also build their arch:all packages when called with binary-arch
only, and fix it.  A usual sign about such a brokenness is an empty
binary-indep target in debian/rules and using debhelper.  I'm not too
sure if this in fact might be a bug in debhelper or not, will have to
inspect a bit deeper there.

 Goneri was so kind to take a peek at the rules files and found the
following packages that might have this problem.  Please keep in mind
that others might be affected too and that there might be false
positives in this list, but checking is always a good idea and nice QA
measure:

dreamchess
fenix
late
lincity-ng
netpanzer
openmortal
ppracer
supertuxkart

 Thanks in advance for helping to improve our overall quality.
Rhonda