wesnoth for SVN

        Hi!

 I would like to incorporate wesnoth into SVN - I just don't know how to
do it properly: There are two branches of it to maintain, the stable
releases for unstable and the development releases for experimental.
Given that quite some things has changed in the development releases
(and I don't mean only the four added campaigns - there were major
directory layout changes) the debian/ directories of them both are quite
different.

 Still I think it would be a good idea to have it in the SVN, it might
help CyrilB and isaac if they want to upload themself again, too, so we
don't stumble upon each other.

 Appart from that I think some branching posibilites in general would
make sense:  I noticed that the init.d script of wesnoth needs to get
updated quite a bit for LSB compliance and I'm not sure if I'll finish
that in time for maybe another needed update - so I wouldn't want to
commit my work-in-progress for that to a to-be-released branch.

 Has anyone stumbled upon similar problems?  Any hints/ideas on how to
tackle those properly?  I propably won't add anything to the SVN within
the next two weeks anyway because I'm offline for vacations, but maybe
someone comes up with a useful answer in the meantime. ;)

 Thanks in advance,
Rhonda