Re: ITS: vegastrike, vegastrike-data and vegastrike-music (updated packages)

Hi!

* Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debian.org> [070717 12:06]:

> > I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.
> Before I do so, I just need to download them... *wait*

All iploads rejected.  You can't change the orig.tar.gz between two
package release, you'll need to wait for a new upstream release or do
some dirty stuff with the version number.

May I ask for the reason of this change from the (more or less expected)
tarball, to this tar in tar solution?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--