Re: upload queue discussions#

siretart, while I agree with you, I think a wiki could be the easiest solution for the most inmediate future. As soon as I finish with sdcc I'll try to start with REVU, but meanwhile we need to do something about it. Thanks Jon for taking care of this :)

There were also many threads of discussion cut in the BoF due to the lack of time that I plan to keep reopening here, but feel free to reopen them yourselves if any of them are of great interest to you.

Greetings,
Miry