Re: DebConf7

I propose the 21st for the BoF at DebConf7, does it suit you?

Please, if you want to attend, have a look at http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DebConf7 and add yourself, so we can organize it.

I plan to keep adding topics there in a brainstorm way until beginning of next week, then I'll proceed to filter and structure them. The plan is not to solve all of the items in the BoF, that would take so many days!, but to talk about what we consider important, set the lines along we will be moving and structure how to move regarding each of the topics we consider of interest. In other words, I don't expect to reach a solution for everything in the BoF meeting, but to decide what to do about each subject.

Greetings,
Miry