Re: vegastrike and libboost-python-dev

You mean to  apply patches conditionally depending on which version of boost it is compiling against? That seems a bit wierd, would we fhave to upgrade the packahe with every new version of boost out there?

Isn't there a better solution?

What kind of errors do you get? I'm not sure I'm able to see the situation

Greetings,
Miry