Re: DebConf7

Hi!

It seems that my idea of http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DebConf7 hasn't seem that successful. Would you prefer to have a brainstorming in the list than in the wiki? I think it'll make sense to have at least a bunch of topics ready for the discussion or we'll end up losing a lot of time in that.

Anyway, it's quite hard to know all the people that want/can attend the meeting, and the dates they  will. I don't have memory enough ( I'll have to add a couple of Gb to my own head :P ) to remember all the dates I've been told, so I can't find an easy way to pick up the best dates :( It seems that the best dates would be around 18th or 19th, or 21st or 22nd. I don't have any especial preferences for any of them, so it's up to all of you :)

Any suggestions on how to organize it?

Greetings, :)
Miry