Re: DebConf7 - a suggestion

Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> (12/04/2007):
> It would be really nice to have a BOF group on games development [...]

An idea I've been thinking of during the past days is: what about having
a summary of the games we package (and eventually all games in Debian),
with some lines and one or some screenshots for each, plus links to
upstream sites?

Rational: I frequently read people stating that there's no real or
intesting game on (GNU/Linux|Debian). It would be nice to be able to
point them to a better summary than our QA page, I'd say, and ensure a
better visibility.

I guess we can talk about things like that during the BoF session, or
discuss it on a thread beforehands.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois