Re: Inofficial caompaigns for wesnoth

Hi!

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [070211 20:49]:

> I packaged some inofficial campaigns for wesnoth.  The packages
> including sources are available at
>
>    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/wesnoth-extra-campaigns/
>
> Feel free to take over this stuff and turn these packages into
> official ones if you are interested.  I personally will not
> regularly care for updates or spend any further amount of time
> into this stuff.  I just want to give a notification here that
> some work was done which might be interesting here on this
> list.

Thanks for your efford; I had it on my todo list some time allready.
However, I don't understand how you come to the conclusion, that they
are GPLed?  I looked arround at the wesnoth site, but I didn't found any
information about that... actually I didn't even find out, how to
contribute campaings...

Any point would be very welcome.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander