Re: foobillard #409451

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 06:00:08PM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> > Can someone here do
> > that, or should I ask Michel Daenzer (my sponsor for the previous
> > uploads) ?
>
> sure.. can you upload the sources somewhere, e.g. mentors?

They are in the debian-games svn. However, I just received a new bug
report, and I'd like to look into that first.

Also, on second thoughts maybe it's better to wait with uploading until
etch is released. The current changes won't get in anyway (reworked
package build system, new features,...)

Frank