RE: Offering some games for adoption

 --- Amaya <amaya@debian.org> escribió:

> Hi there,
>
> I don't use these packages anymore, and I would like to get rid of them.
> They belong to the games section, so I thought I'd ask here first:
>
>  - fkiss - Implementation of KISekae Set System (KISS) for the X Window
> System
>    Upstream almost MIA
>  - gnomekiss - A KiSS paper doll viewer for GNOME
>    Upstream is helpful

I love this two games! :) I'd love the Games Team to take care of these if you
don't want them anymore.

>  - xdigger - An arcade diamonds digging game for X11
>    No upstream.

I found some screenshots of this one, which I didn't knew. It seems to be a
clone of Boulder Dash.

http://www.games.ru/games/linux/screenshots/xdigger.gif
http://www.linux-hamburg.de/xterminal/xdigger.png

> So what is the procedure? Do I just upload listing
> debian-devel-games@l.d.o as a maintainer? ;)

Is there a newer version of these packages than the one in the archive?

> Please CC: me on replies, as I am not suscribed.
>
> Thanks!

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.