Re: Debian Games Blog

> Hi,
>

> What do you think about a blog for the team. We'll be able to post about new
> released package or to present game that we enjoy. Another point is that
> users will be able to give feedback and give us there point of view without
> posting bug report.

I totally agree. I think it's essential for the diffusion and creation of
interest in games.

Some time ago I had one: http://debian-games.blogspirit.com/ , but I haven't
touched it for a while.

Looks nice;

Goneri, I like the idea. I agree that the alioth web space would be a
better place for it, but I don't know if is doable.

I don't have my own weblog so I think just a planet might not be enough.
I agree. How do we all post articles on the existing blog? Is it possible?

EddyP