Re: Another debian logo proposal

On 03/07/06, Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> wrote:
At 1151697068 past the epoch, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have worked on a logo that embodies what *I* think the
> Debian Games Team should look like.

I like it: It's very similar to what I'm working on. The
only difference is I'd like to keep the swirl plane parallel
to the XY plane.

Hmm, the hanging logo was exactly the main idea behind the logo I designed :-)

Maybe we will need a contest to decide which will be the official
logo, if you are working on another variant, too ;-)
EddyP