RFC: screenshot in packages

Hello,

On a game project websites, in general the most visited are the screenshot.
That's IMO because it give a good overview of the game. I know that it's
sometime biased (e.g: nethack) but in general a screenshot is better that the
limited description provided in the Debian control file.

I think that tools like synaptic should be able to provided a screenshot of
the game in the description and it could be cool if the new graphic Debian
installer was able to show a picture of the application during its
installation.

To do that first packages should provide a screen shot in a place
like /usr/share/screenshots/. The size and the format must be standard. For
example a 640x480 8bits picture to avoid a too big file size.

What is your opinon. Maybe a thread about this already exists?

Regards,

	Gonéri