RE: Deleting the commits list

 --- Eddy Petriºor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello all,
>
> Since we decided (AFAIK) that we will not use the -commits list and we
> didn't used it yet, I propose to delete it. Anybody against it?

I still think it would be better to use the commits list for commits, the
devel list for bts reports and so, and the main mailing list for discussion.
It is less confusing than having commits and bts reports in the same list, and
allows people to choose if they don't want to get the commits without losing
bts reports, but if you think it's superfluous, delete it. It's better not to
have it than having it and not using it.

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com