START_FULLSCREEN

Some time ago, someone proposed to set up some standard about whether games
should start windowed or full-screen. The usage of an environment variable was
suggested for that. Anyway, nothing was moved again, so I felt it was time to
take the topic out again.

Maybe we could use a START_FULLSCREEN=1/0 or some variable like that that the
games could read at the start in an standard and common way, and act
accordingly if possible. What do you thing?

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com