quilt and patch authorship

Hi,

In foobillard, some of the patches where not done by me but submitted
through the bts. Since they are sometimes non-trivial, it is probably
best to keep track of the authors. When using dpatch, this is easily
done since it provides author and description information.

Is there a way to do this using quilt, or should I put this information
somewhere else in the package ?

Thanks

Frank