Re: foobillard package

Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Frank,

> Since I'd like to join the pkg-games group and integrate foobillard
> packaging there, I thought it might be a good idea to provide some
> information about the foobilard package here.

Good :-)

> The new package I am working on has more modifications, and closes most
> of the wishlist bugs. Since these are non-bugfix modifications to
> upstream code, I decided to use dpatch to manage these.

As a team we decided[0] that quilt is better for such things as
extensive changes (I understood that is the case here). We would
appreciate if you used quilt instead. TIA.

> The current work-in-progress can be found at:
> deb-src http://www.evonet.be/~gevaerts/debian ./
>
> I would appreciate any comments on the current packaging.

Personally, I don't have time to review this, could someone take a look
at it?

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/ToolsDiscuss
EddyP