Moderation in Alioth's Lists

Hi,

I might be away for 10-15 days and something that worries me is the moderation
in Alioth's lists, as I won't be able to take kare of that in a daily basis as
I'm doing now.

I'm considering getting rid of it (the moderation), but that will probably
mean about 1-2 spam messages per day (it's the average I'm removing lately,
some days 1 or 2, some other days none). Will that be acceptable? Any other
solution? Alioth does not seem to provide any means to get rid of the spam.

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com