Re: Question on translating Nexuiz

Hi :)

Well great that you plan to do such things, i would be really happy to help you.

Actually i didn't have the original buttons source files, so i did recreate them from almost-scratch (that's why they're a bit different). That work has been made with photoshop. If you feel yourself about doing the graphic stuff (not so simple alpha channel issues), i can send you the original .psd file. If not, it's not a problem for me to make you all the buttons you want. Just send me the text i have to put on and i'll provide you the final .tga files.

If you want a little explanation about all that has to be done to translate Nexuiz, i also can do it, but it would be easier on irc : quakenet, #nexuiz channel nickname nsb_obiMan

Cheers,
Thibaut