Re: Debian Games Blog

 --- Eddy PetriÅ?or <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> escribió:

> > I don't have my own weblog so I think just a planet might not be enough.
> I agree. How do we all post articles on the existing blog? Is it possible?

I don't think so, but I don't think it would be a good idea either. I used
that because I wanted something easy, but I'd rather prefer a free system
with a self-controlled CMS instead for something more serious.

I keep all the texts and screenshots, so in case we decide to make a new one,
I could easily inject those articles again.

What's the problem about installing a CMS (drupal? plume? ...?) in alioth?
do you think it's better to have a different domain/hosting for that?

Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com