Re: pending packages

At 1149606125 past the epoch, Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
> We have some packages waiting for an upload. The most
> important are security fixes (teg and netpanzer) regarding
> Sarge and Sid.

Where is this list kept, out of interest? Is there one place
a DD can look for a list of packages in need of upload for
the group, and strike off the list? Maybe [1] could be
adjusted to this purpose.

> Alexander does a great job but sadly is alone to do the
> upload. Do we need more DD in the group?

[2] lists quite a few other DDs in the group. Are they
willing to do uploads from time to time?

I've joined the NM queue, which I suppose is a start :)

[1] <http://wiki.debian.org/Games/WNPP>
[2] <http://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30862>

--
Jon Dowland