Re: Mupen64 FTBFS on Sparc

Gonéri gave me access to his Sparc machine, and I've found all of the options
and tricks necessary to make it build there. I've uploaded a new source
package to my archive with the necessary debian/rules and source fixes, so
Mupen64 should now be Arch: any, though actual functionality is unconfirmed.
I'd like to get an upload in and then  simultaneously work any functionality
issues out along with any other build troubles that appear, though.

In other words, it compiles, let's ship it! :- )  Any DDs out there willing to
take a closer look and do the upload?

The glide64 plugin is very much x86 only, so I have to find another video
plugin, but I'm certain one exists.

--
Ryan Schultz
"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." -- Archimedes