Re: How do we call ourselves? I thought it was "Debian Games Team" :-/

On 5/2/06, Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org> wrote:
On Tuesday 02 May 2006 17:30, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> On 5/2/06, Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org> wrote:
> > > Looks good, but will we have to document this in the changelog?
> > > Probably it doesn't make that much sense.
> > Yes, who care?
If you want i can do the mass commit and maintainers can add an entry in the
changelog of their packages. But I don't think it's an important change that
need to be recorded, we have svn changelog for such minor things.

Please, do. I have some things to do related to the Oolite package
(upstream) and something with another package I like to work on.

> /me runs and ducks
:)

EddyP