RFC, RFS: oolite and oolite-data

Hello all,

I have finished packaging oolite and oolite-data. They are both
lintian, linda and piuparts clean (except for a warning linda gives
for oolite that is linked against libraries it doesn't use, which I
really don't understand, I tried to remove the libraries which ldd -u
reports for oolite, but it they are needed).

The packages have been build both on i386 and powerpc, and problems
have been seen.

ftp://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/pub/pkg-games/tarballs/oolite/

I plan to add a .desktop file, too, for the next release.

EddyP