Re: dopewars

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 02:11:27PM -0500, Trey wrote:
> 	Greetings,
> 	I recently went hunting around for a dopewars package for my home
> machine.  Sadly, I did not find one; so I packaged it myself.  I figured I
> should make sure the author did not mind, thus I wrote
> ben@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk.  I have yet to receive a response.
> 	To whom should I send  the packaged dopewars?

There's a dopewars package linked from the sponsorship page
(http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/), by Shane Wegner. I
proposed to sponsor him a while ago, but he was already waiting for DAM
approval back then. He actually became a developer last week, so it's
possible that a dopewars package does appear in unstable shortly.

You may still want to let him know about your packages, when I asked him he
was still working on getting them lintian clean.

Regards,

Filip

--
Never overestimate the end user.