Re: Ping

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Lalo Martins wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 05:18:00PM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
> >
> > Just to see if this list is actually active.. I've got nothing back yet.
>
> Actually it is, discussion just hasn't started. Welcome, all :-)

yeah.. and to start it off, I maintain the quake2* packages... -dm and
-ctf when I get round to uploading the maintainer field changed versions.

yuck.. say that six times while upside down reading X source while
intoxicated.

                     Michael Beattie (mike@omnic.dhis.org)

                     "Games?  Did someone say games?" -- Q