Re: Looking for testers/sponsor for new package IRE

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 08:08:57PM +0100, Alexandre Pineau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	I have finished my packaging of IRE, a role playing game engine similar to ultima 6. I am looking for people to test/check my package and for a sponsor to upload it for me.
> You can find this package at http://alexandre.pineau.free.fr/ire_debian.htm

Ire-the-flat should depend on ire...

Also, there's a bug in one spot where you sit on the bog, you get a guy with
sun glasses, and you die, and when you come back he's still there.  If you
try to talk to him it gives you an error, sorry I forgot what it was.

Good so far though.

Mike