Bruce Perens in Paris for Bastille Day

Hi,

Please excuse me for the late notice, and for not being able to write this
in French.

I am coming to Paris on Sunday, and will attend the World Wide Web Consortium
Patent Policy Board meeting Monday through Wednesday. I'm there to represent
SPI and Debian, and will of course be lobbying to keep W3C standards
free of royalty-bearing and discriminatory patent licensing, so that they can
continue to be implemented in Free Software.

I'd like to take part in some of the Bastille Day festivities on the day that
I arrive, and am wondering if one or more of you would like to get together
in the afternoon on Sunday for conversation and to help a non-French-speaker
celebrate. I will have slept on the plane, and should be reasonably alert.

Please reply within the next 24 hours, I'll have wireless email until they
close the plane. Airline and hotel information is below.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens

United Airlines
Flight 960