Accepted debian-edu-config 1.425 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:01:23 -0700
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Edu Developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Vagrant Cascadian <email@example.com>
debian-edu-config - Configuration files for Skolelinux systems
debian-edu-config (1.425) unstable; urgency=low
[ José L. Redrejo Rodríguez ]
* updated ldap-debian-edu-install to add ldif files for powerdns
* added cf/cf.pdns to fix pdns-recursor configuration
* added ldap-bootstrap/dns ldif files
* added etc/powerdns/pdns.d/pdns-debian-edu.conf and updated Makefile
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* Actually install plugin to add keys to the LTSP chroot's apt keyring.
* Exit cron.hourly script when debian-edu-config is no longer installed by
checking for presence of debian-edu-fsautoresize and innetgr.
Patch by Filippo Giunchedi <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #493338)
* Remove most traces of lessdisks, as it was removed from Debian.
* Use invoke-rc.d to reload bind in resolvconf script, so that it respects
the policy layer (and fixes lintian warning).
* Call update-mime without full path in postinst, as suggested by Debian
* purge Packages and Release files that debootstrap may have copied
incorrectly, which prevents apt from fetching the correct Packages files
when installing from NETINST CD
* add ltsp-build-client plugin (backported from upstream) so that it respects
http proxy settings for apt when building ltsp chroot
* update Standards-Version to 3.8.1, no changes needed.
* update debian/compat to version 7, as older versions are no longer used.
* build-depend on debhelper >= 7
* add "set -e" to preinst, so that errors stop package from installing
* lower priority to extra, as it depends on several packages that are
priority extra, to comply with debian policy 2.5.
[ Holger Levsen ]
* Add depends to net-tools.
* Remove cf.bind9 and etc/bind - we don't need it anymore.
* Rename testsuite/bind9-dns to testsuite/dnsd.
* Cleanup and fix cf/cfengine.conf so that cf.pdns is executed.
* Include patch from John Skogtvedt to ldap-bootstrap/dhcp.ldif to enhance
the LDAP structure to work better with the changes in lwat adding support
for managing DHCP with lwat.
- Fix wrong filename on cn=INTERNAL
- Add another dhcpGroup to cn=INTERNAL, because of the 250-host dhcpGroup
limit (there is room for more than 250 hosts on the 10.0.2.0/23 network)
- Remove all per-host filenames. It's confusing and a source of errors
if the filename on dhcpSharedNetwork/dhcpGroup is changed and only a few
hosts have filename set.
[ Luk Claes ]
* Fix Italian translation: s/nagios2/nagios3/.
* Remove obsolete nagios2 stuff.
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Replace pam_foreground with pam_ck_connector.so in
etc/pam.d/common-session-debian-edu, to move to consolekit instead
of pam-foreground for tracking sessions for device access.
* Extend the README with ideas for LDAP based client configuration.
* Adjust debian-edu-pxeinstall to handle memtest86+ as well as
* Extend debian-edu-pxeinstall to fetch boot images from the
d-i-bootimages package if it is installed.
[ Oded Naveh ]
* Install override plugin to remove existing chroot at before-install.
This plugin is primarily intended to serve during system installation.
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* only delete existing LTSP chroot if --purge-chroot commandline option is
* ltsp-build-client plugins: default --purge-chroot to true when CD install
[ Ronny Aasen ]
* change loglevel of ldap server from 0 to none, to get critical errors in
* change the server check of cfengine, to look for the Main-Server string in
/etc/debian-edu/config. checking of named is useless after we replaced
* add bind, and pdns checks to cfengine. and use it in the bind cf script.
* Adapt smbaddclient.pl to tbldump output in lenny, while keeping backwards
* add some common samba indexes to slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf
[ Daniel Hess ]
* Update samba.schema from Samba version found in Lenny.
The Samba version found in Lenny uses some new attributes not yet
supported by out LDAP setup.
* Allow smbadmin (the administrative user used by Samba) to access
some more attributes. The Samba version in Lenny seems to be very
unhappy if it can not add or modify this attributes.
* Load (include) dnsdomain2.schema on slapd-lenny_debian-edu.conf
needed by powerdns.
* Correct webcache cname and add some cnames of tjener to ldap
* Fix pdns cfengine script to really change local-port of recursor.
* Add SRV records for _ldap and _syslog to the LDAP DNS bootstrap
file. Fixes libnss-ldapd lookups with 'uri DNS' configuration.
b65346031883452dab87ff314e850a55c87d44e7 1334 debian-edu-config_1.425.dsc
d48aca540b488012f2ea957cf9211c5bd5473396 253245 debian-edu-config_1.425.tar.gz
fa29e8acb7d16b21fad2ce98f62841332a8283f5 221468 debian-edu-config_1.425_all.deb
94be97814ffb3d72edca352e53cb809c50807169d8e36fb174bfb8058e54aa86 1334 debian-edu-config_1.425.dsc
9b614f91b77be82b4cc98bbd35772e029df26cbed2132fc16690ef05ef30f5b9 253245 debian-edu-config_1.425.tar.gz
a2b6c518513b3ece3b0831da51c4ec8de2c4176bbe0379232ef2ac70a4b86935 221468 debian-edu-config_1.425_all.deb
783fff212b72024ec7dcaba8e4c8798d 1334 misc extra debian-edu-config_1.425.dsc
1eede13d1689161e234060084eea00ea 253245 misc extra debian-edu-config_1.425.tar.gz
b3ba18a4ff96627c9c39fbed76bc085e 221468 misc extra debian-edu-config_1.425_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----