Accepted etckeeper 0.13 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:53:23 -0400
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
etckeeper - store /etc in git or mercurial
Closes: 459384 462161 462161 470577 471157 471371
etckeeper (0.13) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop the debconf prompt before committing in pre-install.
Closes: #470577, #462161, #471157, #462161
* Stop using metastore, instead add shell commands to .etckeeper
to handle permissions. Patch by Scott Bronson. The main advantages
of this approach are:
- .etckeeper uses less disk space than .metadata.
- Git diff includes changes to the commands in the file, which is more
transparent than a change to the binary .metadata file, and does not
produce conflicts during merging.
- Revision control directories such as .hg are filtered out.
Note that repositories still including .metadata files will be
automatically transitioned, and the file removed. Also, etckeeper init
on a historical version of a repository that still contains .metadata
will use it, if metastore is installed.
* Keep track of what packages change state during an installation,
and include that in the commit message at the end. Closes: #459384
d01f7a8eaea996e88fa111592a5e18cd 598 admin optional etckeeper_0.13.dsc
979d24e800a9aa351331b16e2dffbacb 27113 admin optional etckeeper_0.13.tar.gz
f27d47fe473818ff19cb51371b13cacc 18014 admin optional etckeeper_0.13_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----