Accepted base-installer 1.89 (source all amd64)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:47:52 +0100
Binary: base-installer bootstrap-base
Architecture: source all amd64
Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
base-installer - base system installation framework (udeb)
bootstrap-base - Install the base system (udeb)
base-installer (1.89) unstable; urgency=low
[ Martin Michlmayr ]
* Add a cpuinfo file from QNAP TS-109 (orion) to the test suite.
* Mark the orion flavour as unusable on non-Orion systems.
[ Frans Pop ]
* hppa: change test for SMP support to use /var/numcpus which is created
by rootskel (from version 1.59); the current test does not work as it
requires the D-I kernel to have SMP support, which it hasn't.
Thanks to Grant Grundler for his suggestions.
* powerpc: correctly recognize systems with 'RS64-IV (sstar)' cpu as
powerpc64 (closes: #469030).
* Add support for PA Semi's evaluation systems (#464429). Thanks to
Olof Johansson for the patch.
* Now that changing CDs is supported, stop bind-mounting /cdrom in /target
except for hd-media installs.
* This requires that /dev is bind-mounted in /target earlier; the
installation of packages required to mount file systems is left as a
[ Otavio Salvador ]
* Add facility to include and exclude packages from the base system by
preseeding base-installer/includes and base-installer/excludes. Adding
packages using base_include and base_include CD files still works and
the packages are added to the preseeded ones.
* Add facility to use a specific script by preseeding
[ Martin Michlmayr ]
* Rename orion to orion5x to allow for support of other Orion
platforms in the future.
[ Updated translations ]
* Amharic (am.po) by Tegegne Tefera
* Arabic (ar.po) by Ossama M. Khayat
* Bulgarian (bg.po) by Damyan Ivanov
* Czech (cs.po) by Miroslav Kure
* Esperanto (eo.po) by Serge Leblanc
* Basque (eu.po) by Piarres Beobide
* Finnish (fi.po) by Esko Arajärvi
* French (fr.po) by Christian Perrier
* Galician (gl.po) by Jacobo Tarrio
* Indonesian (id.po) by Arief S Fitrianto
* Japanese (ja.po) by Kenshi Muto
* Korean (ko.po) by Changwoo Ryu
* Dutch (nl.po) by Frans Pop
* Panjabi (pa.po) by Amanpreet Singh Alam
* Polish (pl.po) by Bartosz Fenski
* Portuguese (Brazil) (pt_BR.po) by Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
* Portuguese (pt.po) by Miguel Figueiredo
* Russian (ru.po) by Yuri Kozlov
* Slovak (sk.po) by Ivan Masár
* Swedish (sv.po) by Daniel Nylander
* Thai (th.po) by Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
9231fd5fc79e4d50f52d37ee2d9b07c4 934 debian-installer required base-installer_1.89.dsc
d335e98653b4ab5a49d66b003ea01a06 212237 debian-installer required base-installer_1.89.tar.gz
6e3b91edf486769cdb6eabd45f66896b 37960 debian-installer required base-installer_1.89_all.udeb
cce2911079750f6d47a906dd16833e33 128926 debian-installer required bootstrap-base_1.89_amd64.udeb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----