Accepted ikiwiki 1.32 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 14:46:37 -0500
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
ikiwiki - a wiki compiler
ikiwiki (1.32) unstable; urgency=low
* Add a separate pass to find page links, and only render each page once,
instead of over and over. Typical speedup is ~4x. Max possible speedup:
* Add "scan" parameter to hook(), which is used to make the hook be called
during the scanning pass, as well as the render pass. The meta and tag
plugins need to use the new scan parameter, so will any others that modify
* Now that links are calculated in a separate pass, it can also
precalculate backlinks in one pass, which is O(N^2) instead of the
previous code that was O(N^3). A very nice speedup for wikis with lots
(thousands) of pages.
* Stylish update to the ikiwiki logo, thanks to Recai OktaÅ? and SelÃ§uk
* Add a default stylesheet entry for the pagecloud.
* Add examples page with some examples of things that can be done using
ikiwiki, like a weblog. The examples can be copied into a user's wiki
for a quick start, without needing to learn everything about how to put
* Install the source of the examples into /usr/share/doc/ikiwiki/examples.
* Add perlmagick to build-depends so syntax check of img plugin works.
* Improve login/register process, the login dialog has only name and
password fields, which allows more web browsers to regognise it as a login
field, and is less confusing.
* Implemented expiry options for aggregate plugin.
* Use precalculated backlinks info when determining if files need an update
due to a page they link to being added/removed. Mostly significant if
there are lots of pages.
* Remove duplicate link info when saving index. In some cases it could
pile up rather badly. (Probably not the best way to deal with this
* Patch from James Westby to support podcasting, photoblogging, vidcasting,
or what have you, by creating enclosures for non-page items that are
included in feeds.
3e4d4d506635896f4c29b85a3a55f42a 719 web optional ikiwiki_1.32.dsc
78dbe566d99ad2394d1985d2d765274f 220669 web optional ikiwiki_1.32.tar.gz
8c6f6c6e62970f47032531c86b5a7675 272090 web optional ikiwiki_1.32_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----