Accepted aircrack 2.3-1 (source i386)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:25:37 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: David MartÃnez Moreno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: David MartÃnez Moreno <email@example.com>
aircrack - wireless WEP/WPA cracker
aircrack (2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #328280):
- Added lots of command-line options to every tool.
- Added WPA-PSK cracking support.
- airodump is now more usable. It prints separately stations and clients,
do channel hopping, can read packets from a pcap file. Before now, it
misdetected open networks as WEP- or WPA-protected.
- aireplay now supports chopchop, arp-forgery, and a fully automated ARP
replay attacks, additionally to deauthentication, and fake
authentication. A new tool called arpforge will be in charge of this
- 802ether renamed to airdecap, with WPA1/2 decryption support.
- Fix for #285441 was merged upstream.
- And lots of bugfixes and other improvements.
- Changed description to reflect that aircrack can break 256 and 512-bit
WEP keys, as well as WPA1/2 and the SMP feature to crack keys faster.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 126.96.36.199.
* debian/copyright: Updated FSF's address.
91a5e3197f1594aca5e54b84a6c4c53d 569 net extra aircrack_2.3-1.dsc
8c0c88abe107ca26d019d8f43958e60a 236837 net extra aircrack_2.3.orig.tar.gz
6a4f80d5179a475629b845d6a73952f4 2740 net extra aircrack_2.3-1.diff.gz
ae1b73b99ee94e9260d887577fb4a692 87262 net extra aircrack_2.3-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----