Accepted debram 0.6.5 (source i386 all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:00:00 +0000
Binary: debram-data debram
Architecture: source i386 all
Maintainer: Thaddeus H. Black <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Thaddeus H. Black <email@example.com>
debram - ramified catalog of available .debs
debram-data - debram's architecture-independent data
debram (0.6.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Aggregated the changes in experimental versions 0.6.4a through d
for official release to unstable (see those changelog entries).
* Observed here that although further bugfixes are not impossible,
neither are they expected; and that barring an urgent need,
debram 0.6.5 is expected to the the last debram.
* Offered admins the following counsel.
- Sarge stable admins should install the binaries debram 0.6.4
(distributed with sarge) and debram-data 0.6.5.
- Sarge stable admins may build and install their own local
debram 0.6.5 binaries. This works fine; the source is already
properly backported. However, building one's own debram 0.6.5
binary is unnecessary. If unsure, follow the advice in the
- Etch testing and sid unstable admins should install debram 0.6.5
and debram-data 0.6.5. They should also probably install debtags.
- Although etch includes debram, most etch stable admins probably do
not need it. Instead, they can and should install debram's
improved replacement debtags.
- Etch+1 admins (and sid admins in the era following etch's release)
do not need debram and, unless they have some unusual historical
interest, should not install it.
* Observed here that debram, useful for sarge users, is less useful
post-sarge and is planned to be removed from Debian after etch's
43a2370ca3e3f5fd635acb7cfd46343b 533 admin optional debram_0.6.5.dsc
15bd6ccf515875e187acc4567a5fddbf 474271 admin optional debram_0.6.5.tar.gz
78ba1aefe1c378984ba9410d17ecfe58 421132 admin optional debram-data_0.6.5_all.deb
6f58a7aa7916e0b85778fa922cbeb3c0 29614 admin optional debram_0.6.5_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----