Accepted happydigger 2.0 (source i386)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:38:55 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
happydigger - Program for cataloging for archaeological finds
happydigger (2.0) unstable; urgency=low
* Migrated to debhelper.
* Migrated to version 3 of SQLite. See the NEWS file for instructions on
how to migrate your database.
* The name of the database has been changed from ~/.happydigger/db to
* The aspect ratio of the displayed images is now the same as the original
* Image selection is done with the new filechooser dialog, a preview widget
which displays the selected images has been added to the filechooser.
This also means you will at least need version 2.4 of the Gtk+ libraries
to compile happydigger.
* Clicking on an image in the main window will display the image in it's
* The Up/Down keys may be used the brighten or darken the displayed image.
* When the list window is opened, the toolbar is hidden so you can't change
any records. Selecting an image in the list will update the record in the
* Accelerator keys for the toolbar and imagebuttons have been added.
* When happydigger is started the second time, it will be possible to create
additional tables for storing information.
* The listview can be resorted by clicking on one of the columns.
* French translations updated. Closes: #323793.
08efd78c44937b6869f321133df06d32 547 utils optional happydigger_2.0.dsc
05f8110e7c06cac1d7a815bc8bb970eb 217273 utils optional happydigger_2.0.tar.gz
d71dc26133ba4b9d135ed90a6d19d0ea 42002 utils optional happydigger_2.0_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----