Accepted tasksel 2.30 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:11:10 -0400
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
tasksel - Tool for selecting tasks for installation on Debian system
tasksel (2.30) unstable; urgency=low
* Add synaptic to desktop task, as it's very well suited to letting desktop
users manage their software
* Uncomment openoffice localised help packages, as their dependencies on
openoffice.org have been weakened to suggests. So of the openoffice stuff
commented out in 2.11, only openoffice.org itself remains as an arch all
package depending on the arch any openoffice.org-bin.
* Remove openoffice.org-gtk-gnome and openoffice.org-kde from greek-desktop
as they not greek specific. But they do seem useful, so add them to
* Split out kde and gnome stuff from desktop into kde-desktop and
* Both depend on the main desktop task (so both will be installed if
available when the desktop task is selected), and both are hidden since
a user should not need to choose between them.
* This allows CDs to leave off either KDE or Gnome (or both!) and still
get a working desktop task.
* It also allows derivitives to more easily choose to include only one of
the environments (via preseeding or by unhiding the tasks).
de70ad320ebe968579de867903c857e3 628 base important tasksel_2.30.dsc
52d23460f0427433b986d96261bb0130 250646 base important tasksel_2.30.tar.gz
4efd8822428928ad5914ccf73931e49a 151284 base important tasksel_2.30_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----