Accepted angband 1:3.0.5-1 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:27:08 -0500
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
angband - A single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation game.
angband (1:3.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "angband: incomplete copyright file", thanks to Andrew
Saunders. The copyright file was actually created by Joshua Kwon, who
apparently has uploaded angband as an NMU, but I have not seen it on
my mirror yet. In any case, the NMU was appreciated. Thanks for the
help. (Closes: #248668).
* New upstream release.
- Summoned creatures appear near the caster now instead of near the
- Made rods of detection invulnerable to electric attacks.
- Restored the old behavior of the Glyph of Warding to protect against
direct melee attacks when standing on it.
- Rods can no longer be drained by monsters.
- The minor vault "Interlock" had switched height and width definitions,
causing it to be created in a chaotic state. (Werner Baer)
- Spells that prompt the user for an item (identify, enchantment,
recharging) or an monster letter (banishment) no longer use mana if
- The order of mage spells in the books in the non-Lua version is now
the same as in the Lua version.
- Give energy to monsters and the player at the end of the game turn
instead of at the start. This prevents various odd effects when
loading a saved game. (reported by Phil)
- The activation descriptions for rings were missing with Lua scripting
turned off. (Jeff Greene)
- The SHATTER (earthquake) attack of monsters can cause the player to be
pushed into another position. Processing of the remaining blows of
the monster should stop in that case. Otherwise the player could get
hit "through a wall" that was created by the earthquake. (Jeff Greene)
- Removed the autoroller delay.
- Cleaned up the paragraph handling in the object descriptions.
(Hallvard B Furuseth)
- "It cannot be harmed by acid and fire" should be "... acid *or* fire".
(Hallvard B Furuseth)
- Piles of wands, staves, and rods can be used from the ground without
picking them up first.
- Fixed a problem in the Unix/Linux makefiles. The POSIX standard
doesn't allow a dot instead of a colon as separator for the chown
- Removed an accidental use of floating point code that prevented
Angband from running on old machines without an FPU.
- Removed unnecessary event handlers that negativly affected performance.
- The "pseudo graphics" used by the (n)curses version didn't support
terrain lightning correctly.
- The window resize control was sometimes overwritten with a black tile
in the OS X version.
- Removed the warning message about missing preferences from the OS X
version. The first thing a new player sees after starting Angband
shouldn't be a "scary" message.
- Added a Windows helpfile created by Jordan Hobbs.
- Added project files for building Angband with MS Visual C++ 7.1.
2b59979a7b9463faf41f8dac8bdfb2a9 580 non-free/games optional angband_3.0.5-1.dsc
cc61e55baf4ffdcf9bfc6caa14935ec0 1496319 non-free/games optional angband_3.0.5.orig.tar.gz
45feb8f1e8c3e754971358fb4ba135d0 86575 non-free/games optional angband_3.0.5-1.diff.gz
5c79a21a04d13b65aab7d97543f9850a 691226 non-free/games optional angband_3.0.5-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----