Accepted aboot 0.9b-1 (source all alpha)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 19:43:19 -0500
Binary: aboot aboot-cross aboot-base
Architecture: source all alpha
Maintainer: Helge Kreutzmann <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
aboot - Linux bootloader for the SRM console
aboot-base - base files required for bootable media on Linux/Alpha
Closes: 57804 127303 149840 173620 205864 211777 225938 228235
aboot (0.9b-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* Build all our tools with "-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64",
so they can handle accessing files > 4GB (e.g., DVD images for
isomarkboot) (closes: #228235).
* Include patch from Chris Lumens (upstream) for building with
additional flags (e.g. "-g").
* Enable noopt in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS build with "-g" always for now; also
stripping can be disabled now.
* Enable the all-package to be build on non-alpha archs as well
(typo & thinko in debian/rules).
* FOREIGN for building on non-alpha archs is gone, it was not necessary.
* Conflict aboot with aboot-cross as the latter package
is no longer build on Alpha but contained in aboot.
* Fixed dependencies (dropped woody only docbook2man)
* Added SRM-HOWTO (and updated description) built from SGML sources and
added into doc-base.
* Removed source diff target in rules file
* Turn off DH_VERBOSE, so our builds are a bit more palatable
* Don't forget to create the 'boot' directory in the install target
* Fix the srmbootfat manpage's section (8->1)
* Updated TODO list.
* Improved & split man pages for srmbootfat/srmbootraw.
* Clarified copyright (we are using a stable upstream release).
* Slightly updated isomarkboot.sgml
* Include netboot patch from
Soohoon Lee <email@example.com> (closes: #127303).
aboot (0.9b-0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix package split so that aboot-cross isn't needed on alpha,
and aboot-base isn't attempted on non-alpha systems (in spite of
being arch: all).
* Put srmbootfat and isomarkboot both in /usr/bin, for consistency.
* Fix package priorities/sections to match archive overrides.
* Reorder headers in lib/isolib.c, needed for building on i386.
* Change aboot.conf from a conffile to maintainer script-managed
config file, so that aboot-installer can do its job.
aboot (0.9b-0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Change the order of docbook2man and docbook-utils in the
build-depends list, to satisfy the autobuilders. Closes: #225938
aboot (0.9b-0.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Upgraded to 0.9b.
* Switched from dh_installmanpages to dh_installman.
* Included latest version of all man pages. Closes: #57804
* All man pages are now created at build time from their sgml source.
* Updated README.Debian -- upstream maintainer is now Will Woods -- and
copyright -- home page is sourceforge now --.
* Move isomarkboot to /usr/bin and the manpage into section 1
* Include upstream changelog
* Upgraded to standards version 220.127.116.11. Partially support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
* Split package into three packages to enable isomarkboot to be used on
other archs (e.g. for d-i); since we run into conflicts with two
packages three were needed, where aboot-base just contains common files
needed for booting (which need to be built on alpha). Closes: #211777
* We depend on "linux-kernel-headers" to properly build isomarkboot,
patched "include/utils.h" to properly include the "asm"-headers
* Patched "lib/Makefile" to only use "no-fp-regs" for isomarkboot if
building for alpha
* Added srmbootfat and srmbootraw from the milo package
The man page was slightly updated (spell checking, formatting, SEE ALSO).
Applied a patch from Falk Hueffner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
to get_fat_entry in srmbootfat/srmbootfat.c to make it portable
* Stole patches from CVS HEAD/Jeff.Wiedemeier@hp.com for USB console and
to check kernel memory against console memory descriptors.
These two patches should allow booting on Wildfire.
* Disable check for vol-set-size in lib/isolib.c as sets of volumes are
perfectly fine. For explanation of this term, see e.g. section 4.16 and
4.17 in http://www.y-adagio.com/public/standards/iso_cdromr/sect_1.htm
* Added extra-args patch from RedHat/Will Wood to allow calls like
dka0 -fl "0 console=ttyS0"
This will be in the next official aboot release as well.
aboot (0.9-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Use -fno-builtin-printf when compiling, so we don't end up with
references to gcc's implementation. Closes: 205864
f7b07d916db59cbc7d7026384b9dc1e4 692 base standard aboot_0.9b-1.dsc
00c35c192d320bb005ad9bead7043d2c 135070 base standard aboot_0.9b.orig.tar.gz
45404803ef075a68edfbf4b211f758bd 54342 base standard aboot_0.9b-1.diff.gz
5de8b627a92e2c0001e08c4e1ee047e2 78316 admin optional aboot-base_0.9b-1_all.deb
ab66e280a16540518c6dc04d29f3b83a 60380 base standard aboot_0.9b-1_alpha.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----