Accepted newsx 1.4pl6.0-1 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 10:42:44 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Changed-By: Andreas Metzler <email@example.com>
newsx - An NNTP client for posting and fetching news
Closes: 65851 79778 96899 127380 139366 145183
newsx (1.4pl6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer, but Adrian is going to sponsor me, thanks for his work.
* update debian/copyright to reflect new maintainer and location of GPL
* Reclose bugs fixed in never uploaded 1.4pl6-1 (closes: #139366, #127380)
* Fake new upstream-version to be able to upload a new (repacked)
orig.tar.gz, which is needed for dbs.
* Switch to dbs. - Thanks to hello-dbs.
This package includes many patches which have not (and partially
cannot) be accepted upstream, dbs is a clean solution for that,
additionally this greatly simplifies the clean-target. See
* I've added some touch-magic. The package is now buildable without
automake/conf/header. - Therefore I've removed the build-dependency on
* Use DH_COMPAT=3.
* use dh_installman instead of dh_installmanpages. (Build-dependency on
debhelper (>= 3.0.0).
* Set lockdir for inn1 to /var/run/innd in wrapper script - IMHO this is
nicer than patching the source. (Closes: #96899)
* Fix an unnoticed bug: On new installs /var/spool/news/in.hosts
was created with owner root:root instead of news:news.
* Set Priority to extra. (closes: #145183)
* Echo command-line arguments to stderr only if running in debug-mode.
* Echo error messages additionally to stderr. (closes: #79778)
* Strip trailing blanks from newsq -s and -c.
* Add link to homepage to package-description.
369778ec44dec2d91c5573e8861ed3c8 647 news extra newsx_1.4pl6.0-1.dsc
3aac93e3849371a31abc52da7ebce3c8 257490 news extra newsx_1.4pl6.0.orig.tar.gz
0c2a639340167857a693293179a0db6e 24419 news extra newsx_1.4pl6.0-1.diff.gz
14bd528bc083b0654c509866af84209a 127550 news extra newsx_1.4pl6.0-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com