Installed freeswan 1.9-1 (i386 all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:24:04 +0200
Binary: kernel-patch-freeswan freeswan
Architecture: source all i386
Maintainer: Rene Mayrhofer <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Rene Mayrhofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
freeswan - IPSEC utilities for FreeSWan
kernel-patch-freeswan - IPSEC kernel support for FreeSwan
Closes: 86738 86741 86742 88073 93206
freeswan (1.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium
+ I know that this release generates a lot of lintian errors in the
kernel-patch-freeswan package, but I do not have time to fix them now
and will no be able to do so for the next week. Because those errors are
uncritical (just too much files shipped which are not needed), I am
uploading now because this package fixes a lot of bug reports and enables
2.4.x kernel users to use it.
Please don't file a bug report about these errors, they will get fixed
* New upstream release, now the kernel patch works with 2.4.x kernels too.
* Rewrote most of the code for creating the kernel-patch-freeswan package.
Now the package is a bit bigger, but it should work for newer versions of
freeswan with less problems.
* Also upgraded the x509 support for the new upstream release.
* Added a note on how to compile a kernel without the help of kernel-package.
* Added a dependency on bsdmainutils
* Changed the build-dependency from libssl096-dev to libssl-dev
* Added a doc-base entry for freeswan (thanks to Wichert Ackerman for this)..
* Shut the postinst script up.
* Added a patch to remove the 'depmod -a' call from the /etc/init.d/ipsec
script. There is no need for it because 'depmod -a' is called on reboot on
Debian systems, so this makes starting ipsec a bit quicker.
36eb60bb7f28cc114f450cba6420e771 650 non-US/main optional freeswan_1.9-1.dsc
081eaee7ffac04bfdea08c3213f54f40 1564473 non-US/main optional freeswan_1.9.orig.tar.gz
ad8b69b0883cfd31ff760d67b5b27afd 45687 non-US/main optional freeswan_1.9-1.diff.gz
5c098bb195932d9d539d56d255c872f2 977750 non-US/main optional kernel-patch-freeswan_1.9-1_all.deb
0537b04d4ff68c77febe0af9a4ac6f47 1221890 non-US/main optional freeswan_1.9-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----