Installed console-common 0.6 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:38:14 +0200
Binary: dh-consoledata console-common
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Yann Dirson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Yann Dirson <email@example.com>
console-common - Basic infrastructure for text console configuration
dh-consoledata - Debhelper-based script to help packaging console data file
Closes: 93175 93363
console-common (0.6) unstable; urgency=high
* The "Looking forward to 2.8 kernel" release.
* Changed Build-Depends to -Indep, as there are only arch-indep packages
* Added docbook-to-man to those, now that install-keymap has a manpage
* Moved ps2-to-riscpc from /usr/share/debhelper/dh-consoledata/ to
/usr/share/console/ (and hence from dh-consoledata to console-common).
* When on a RiscPC machine and trying to install a PC (PS/2) keymap,
translate it so that it works with the current RiscPC keyboard driver.
Hopefully the need for this hack will disappear in the 2.5 kernel
series. This was not done in the One True Right Way because it would
require far more work and would impact all other archs, which I'd like
to avoid. So if this hackish way of doing things actually works, it
will stay that way until we don't support 2.4 kernels any more and
we'll all happilly forget it afterwards.
* Ensure in postinst that we get rid of the old keymap-loading rcS.d
scripts, which could produce bad behaviour. This is caused by dpkg
bug #59740 (Closes: #93363).
* Really have 'install-keymap KERNEL' remove any previously installed
keymap (yes, again).
42a24933b7f02458cbf700c841503b13 657 utils important console-common_0.6.dsc
459da3a4d4afbf29fe5e3774f68029eb 24555 utils important console-common_0.6.tar.gz
28289c73963bbae97352aadcc980a7c6 18474 utils important console-common_0.6_all.deb
69a97dff0e88472fccdba0ab93c32d01 14602 devel extra dh-consoledata_0.6_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Pour information voir http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----