Installed dput 0.8 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:42:57 +0100
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Christian Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Christian Kurz <email@example.com>
dput - Upload debian packages
Closes: 88681 89104 89105 89936 90101 90101 92419 93155
dput (0.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to the rfc822 module to parse the .changes file. Thanks to
Sean 'Shaleh' Perry for contributing this patch to dput.
* New Option -U/--username introduced to extract the username from
* Now the manpage shows where to name the host to upload too.
* And the feature of running dinstall will now also work again.
* New Option -V/--check-version to check if the user has tested the
package before putting it on the ftp-server.
* Fix the call to lintian to work correctly with the current lintian
implemenatation in perl.
* Changed dput to use a modular concept for including upload functions.
This has been suggested by Wichert Akkerman and the necessary patch
has been created by Sean 'Shaleh' Perry. For more information about
this look into the manpages.
* Changed format of the config-file. (Closes: #88681)
* Added a debconf note about the config-file change, only shown in
upgrades from old versions.
* Now we should be able to handle multiple .changes-files correctly.
* Now will now require a .dsc-file only if you do a source upload. In case
of a binary upload, no such file is required anymore. (Closes: #89105)
* Warning for a missing tar.gz or orig.tar.gz will only appear when
really such a archive is missing. (Closes: #89936)
* And now dput will correctly try to start dinstall and run it, if the
user wants to do so. (Closes: #90101)
* Oh, we also incorporated the UploadQueue on non-us as the default incoming
directory for packages. (Closes: #92419)
* Changed filename detection to handle all architectures. (Closes: #93155)
81d440d01dc1e8e35c7fb95613185e89 494 devel optional dput_0.8.dsc
fa34c67db25be5194eaa36dec6f0b8b3 24450 devel optional dput_0.8.tar.gz
c0827770384246d6a2a9ec338a609465 21310 devel optional dput_0.8_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4f (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----