Installed libcgic 1.07-1 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:33:25 +0000
Binary: libcgicg1 libcgicg1-dev
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
libcgicg1 - C library for developing CGI applications
libcgicg1-dev - C library for developing CGI applications
Closes: 68591 74212 74254 77544 77652
libcgic (1.07-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #68591).
* New upstream release:
- Fixed a fencepost error causing various functions to return
cgiFormTruncated if the returned string fit the buffer exactly.
* Standards-Version: 3.5.0:
- Build dependencies.
- Support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
- Don't install shared libraries executable (though dh_fixperms fixed
- The postinst of libcgicg1 didn't have a debhelper token, so the
/usr/doc link got lost. Fixed.
- Added postrm with missing ldconfig call (triggers lintian bug #82479).
* Build with debhelper v2.
* Build libraries with -D_REENTRANT, as per policy 184.108.40.206. (Does anyone
actually use threaded CGI scripts?)
* Removed old libc5 packages libcgic1 and libcgic1-altdev, and got rid of
the consequent cruft from debian/rules (to all intents and purposes this
closes: #74254, especially since the libgd development packages for
libc5 have also been dropped; also see the next changelog entry).
* Use new names of libgd packages (libgd1 and libgd-dev) (closes: #74212).
* Moved support.txt to the runtime package.
* Constructed an upstream changelog from cgic.html.
* Removed unnecessary call to dh_suidregister.
* Other miscellaneous packaging cleanups.
* Correctly prototype cgiMain() (closes: #77544).
* Applied Ian Jackson's suggestions for cgic-capture (closes: #77652):
- Change all /tmp references to use the current directory instead. Added
documentation that the current directory needs to be writeable.
- Revert an earlier Debian patch which coped with the security issues of
writing into /tmp by opening with O_WRONLY | O_CREAT | O_EXCL. Since a
CGI script's current directory may reasonably be assumed to be secure,
this isn't necessary.
- Since capture is far from the best way to debug CGI scripts, we don't
ship it as a separate package any more. Instead, install it as one of
the examples in libcgicg1-dev, like cgictest.c; those who need it for
debugging can compile it themselves, since they must be doing the same
for the script they're debugging anyway. An abridged copy of the main
Makefile is provided.
- Check return code of cgiReadEnvironment() and cgiWriteEnvironment() in
cgictest.c and capture.c respectively.
* Fix format string in cgictest.c (%s -> %d).
98d1737d94d249f7db9f88f310b492b6 619 web optional libcgic_1.07-1.dsc
ff79ec949c9f9440f37e958a677b9859 47119 web optional libcgic_1.07.orig.tar.gz
1b5cd85e9545c535e486a608a6c69c8c 8303 web optional libcgic_1.07-1.diff.gz
1956e4a6ad23126970085e1dd043866b 17738 web optional libcgicg1_1.07-1_i386.deb
68619bbf93ed9d48d326ed443f91e2a0 56316 web optional libcgicg1-dev_1.07-1_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----