Installed browser-history 2.8-2 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:01:56 +0000
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Colin Watson <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
browser-history - User daemon that tracks URLs looked at and logs them.
browser-history (2.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #68162).
* Build-depend on sharutils (we use uudecode).
* Standards-Version: 3.2.1: support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
* Build with debhelper v2, and turn off DH_VERBOSE.
* debian/rules: Various cleanups.
* Build with -O2 rather than -O.
* Upgraded to optional. It's actually that already in the override file.
* Install upstream changelog, extracted from browser-history.html.
* Get rid of *_spi entries in our diff to the above that look suspiciously
like duplicates of Debian changelog entries.
* Don't change browser-history.c's RCS ID, and back out the patch that
worked around this by filling in the version number directly.
* /usr/doc -> /usr/share/doc in a few bits of documentation.
* debian/control: We don't actually work with Mozilla at the moment (bugs
have been filed), but Amaya works fine.
* Use doc-base rather than having a menu file with needs=dwww.
* debian/watch: New-style syntax.
* Removed add-log-mailing-address variable from this changelog.
* debian/copyright: Updated.
* General cosmetic fixes.
* Create ~/.browser-history with mode 700 - umask, not mode 777 - umask.
* Added Google to the default list of excluded URLs.
* CGI shell scripts scare me. Rewrote browser-history-search.cgi in
taint-mode Perl. This needs libcgi-pm-perl (now suggested). Installed
this as an example rather than directly in the documentation directory.
* Updated and applied a patch from J C Lawrence <email@example.com> to make
the -checkpoint option save a list of all URLs currently being viewed to
the history file. This is useful for saving state before visiting, say,
a Java-heavy page. The original patch is in debian/checkpoint.patch.
385b1c48d114f3cdf56fd1a74456c36f 655 web optional browser-history_2.8-2.dsc
29c8a94f22aff937d91df57f142ce491 16268 web optional browser-history_2.8-2.diff.gz
2011d200265d5788733ff7266bd3bad6 341070 web optional browser-history_2.8-2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----