Uploaded xcin 18.104.22.168-20000103-1 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:56:28 -0700
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xcin - Chinese input server in X11
xcin (22.214.171.124-20000103-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release: xcin-2.5-20000103, which comes after xcin-2.5.1-4.
- Depends on locale-zh. Thanks to suggestion from Shao Zhang!
- Revised font dependencies.
* [src/Cinput/gen_inp/gen_inp.[ch]]: Added hack to improve Array30.
(I know, I am *so* selfish. :-)
* [/etc/xcinrc]: Added settings for all the zh_CN.GB2312 input
methods. If you think the order of the hotkeys are non-standard,
please tell me.
* Added a symlink "pinyin_b5" to "pinyin" to temporary avoid namespace
conflict. Thanks to Shao Zhang and Tung-Han Hsieh for advice. :-)
* Added some quick-and-dirty example scripts such as et24 and gb24
which I use personally to start up xcin-2.5 and rxvt-2.6. Feel
free to adapt them to your needs. :-) Note that eventually I would
like to consolidate them to one or two scripts instead of the many
that I have now. :-) (Added this paragraph to README.Debian too.)
1d094df8f63c8ac65d60186d84c66fd9 1329730 x11 optional xcin_126.96.36.199-20000103-1_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.0 (SunOS)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.5 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----