Uploaded wn 2.0.5-3 (alpha) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:48:37 -0500
Distribution: frozen unstable
wn - Secure and efficient http server with advanced features.
wn (2.0.5-3) frozen unstable; urgency=high
* Corrected bug where package building programs don't have execute bit
set after applying debian package diff to original source. This
prevented building the Debian package. Fixes Bug#31837 and Bug#32067.
Thanks Paul Slootman <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Roman Hodek
* Corrected bug in wncat CGI program that caused all non-blank line
before the first blank line to be dropped.
* Corrected several link errors in the HTML documentation.
* Modified wnpnuts utility program to accept <!-- pnuts --> tag with
white space before it. Contributed to upstream author.
* Modified symbolic link to wnd man page that the program "symlinks"
* Added note to cron.daily program noting that "mansec" program will
segfault if there is a dangling link in any of the man directories.
* Added colophone HTML page describing documentation development
process. Contributed to upstream author.
* Added Debian to-do list to HTML documentation.
* Added makefile to documentation to rebuild navigation links.
Contributed to upstream author.
a2f497d8186cf273c6c995588feef4c8 416534 web extra wn_2.0.5-3_alpha.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----